- approx. US$25,000
- Body Type: Pickup , Truck
- Vehicle Location: USA
- Ref: 0012
- 27,500 Miles
- Year Built: 1952
- Engine Size: 3.5L
- Trans: Manual
- Fuel Type: Gas
This ’52 Chevrolet Pickup is in absolutely amazing shape for a vehicle that is 62 years old this year!
The Seller has owned the Pickup for the last 20 years and during that time he has restored, rebuilt and added many items including:
- Completely and totally rewired the Pickup to 12 volts.
- Rebuilt the 85 amp alternator and correct alternator to motor bracket.
- Rebuilt the stock front suspension.
- Installed a NOS steering column and steering box, right out of its original box.
- Installed all new, stock gauges, horns and all lights work, also the interior light works.
- It has a very nice light grey interior.
- Working fog lights, directional signals, back up light and extra safety bright tail light.
- Original 216 cu. inch engine with four speed manual transmission.
- Throaty dual exhaust with factory original dual exhaust manifolds; which is a real rare item.
- Passing Eye Mirror, a US$600 accessory.
- External Windshield sun visor, a US$600 accessory. Painted a light grey to match the interior.
- Original oil bath air cleaner, a US$250 item.
- Original hanging spare tire carrier, a US$250 item.
- Installed Electric Windshield wipers.
- Installed a new interior firewall pad.
- Installed Halogen headlights with new headlight trim rings and stainless steel eyebrows. The passenger side headlight has a brand new headlight bucket.
- Original Year of Manufacture correct Arizona truck license plate, a US$250 item.
- Upgraded 3.55 rear end gears to allow driving at 60 mph (approx. 96kmh).
- Stainless steel tailgate chains with clear covers.
- Original “Felix the Cat” license plate topper.
- Polished bed rail caps.
- New car cover.
- Brand new radiator from Impala Bob’s – runs very cool. As this Pickup is located in Arizona the new radiator is a must for Australian driving conditions.
- Chrome Grill Guard, a US$750 accessory.
- Custom. front of bed, flag pole holder and American flag, for parades.
- Front anti-sway bar which really makes cornering a joy and it also helps run straight down the road.
- Bright LED tail lights.
- Vintage 1940’s Hull Compass. The new owner will need to fabricate a mounting bracket, a US$45 accessory.
- Vintage E-Z DIM’R Dimmer Switch Safety Pedal, a US$35 accessory.
- Vent Window Stainless Steel Breezies. These clip onto the vent window to defect the air.
- Cigarette Lighter Polished Delete Cover.
- New Glove Box.
- New Gas Tank Sending Unit.
Also included is a box of extra parts and two beautiful pieces of artwork of this truck – valued at approximately US$100.
The tyres on the Pickup are six years old, new looking tires, which the Seller recommends should be replaced due to some beginning crack lines, due mostly to the Arizona heat, for safety. The Seller also drove this nice truck in last year’s American Veterans Day Parade and it received a lot of cheers, thumbs up and kind compliments. The paint is old and faded, but still presents a very nice driver level Chevy Pickup.
This vehicle is located in the US and the price shown does not include any applicable GST or the costs of Importing the vehicles into Australia. See our FAQ page for information relating to costs, taxes and regulation.